At Southwest Dental Care of Abilene, we love healthy smiles! Dr. Richard Gore, Dr. Chris Proctor, and our team provide attentive, individual care to each of our patients. We focus on a person’s specific oral health situation and goals. Then, partnering with them, we help them achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile they love.
We know your smile health is important to you. It’s important to us, too. We stress preventive care and education, so you can keep your teeth for life. We also emphasize conservative treatments that will give you the best results in the most comfortable manner.
Understanding that some people have dental anxiety, we provide sedation dentistry, which allows you to sleep through a procedure. We also offer laser dentistry, which is painless, quick, and precise. Your comfort is important to us. We have headphones with your choice of music, neck pillows, and blankets.
Ours is an open format office, where you’ll hear a lot of laughter. We enjoy spending time with our patients, building lasting friendships with them, and they say they enjoy visiting us.
Some of the care we offer:
- Dental exams, cleanings, and fillings for all ages
- Treatment for TMJ-TMD and sleep apnea
- Bridges, dentures, and implant services
- CEREC® single-visit tooth restoration
- Extractions, wisdom teeth, and root canals
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign® clear aligners and Six Month Smiles® clear braces
- Cosmetic dentistry, Zoom!® tooth whitening, and veneers
- Pediatric dental care
- Emergency dental care for adults and children
Our family-friendly Abilene, TX dental office serves Sweetwater, Cisco, and nearby towns. Please call to schedule a visit for yourself or a loved one, today.
Dr. Gore, Dr. Proctor, and the Southwest Dental Care team can’t wait to meet you. It’ll be our pleasure to help you realize your dream of a healthy smile.